Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi as you all know i just brought my baby home yesterday. last night went fairly well we had to put his crate beside my bed but as soon as i did so he went straight to sleep and slept all night. ... still only one pee pee accident in the house and that was my fault cause i left him alone in a room for a bit. :oops:

anyway my concern is this...

his eyes seem watery.. clear but watery.. he woke up this morning with eye buggers in each corner. i  wiped them away and the eyes were clear.. we went outside and they watered again (clear) and now they are fine.. but every now and then they water.

and when he breaths it sounds loud.. reminds me of snorting but he really isnt snorting... again only sometimes.. he didnt do it in his sleep...

my vet said this was all normal for a boxer... and that harley was breathing loudly because he was in a new home and was trying to check everything out all at once and was just sniffing???

im still worried :cry:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well im taking him in tomorrow for a wellness check and he will get a free pup pack with some food and frontline and some other things.

i feel better taking him in.. the eyes are clear but id just feel better

and the snoring dont bug me ... i had a boxer when i was younger so i know alllll about the snoring .. farting...burping..so on.. lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.