Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On your 10th birthday I would like to tell you how much you mean to me......

Well it was 4 years ago today that you jumped out of your foster mom's car and right into my heart. The ride home was such a delight. Watching you look out the window, watching the sights, laying down for a bit in the seat next to me, then getting back up to look again. When we got home, I introduced you to your big yard that you could run as much as you like. Then we settled on the floor for a great big love session.
You have been my shoulder to cry on when I was lonely and scared. You have made me laugh at your silly antics. And you have made me smile at the unconditional love you have given to me & everyone you have come in contact with...
Happy Birthday my beautiful boy. I am truly blessed that we found each other.. Here's hoping we share many more.....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Happy Birthday & here's to many more!!! From Danielle & Tonka

·
Registered
220 Posts
Happy Birthday Samson!!!  I am so glad you came into your mother's life- I can tell she adores you.  Take good care of her!
~Anne

·
Registered
64 Posts
Happy Birthday Samson!!  Best wishes, from Chance and Kym!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Woohoo!  Happy birthday to wooooo, happy birthday to wooooooo, happy birthday dear Samson 10 today, happy birthday to woooooo!

Have a fabby day Samson, hope you get spoilt rotten!

BTW, lovely story.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts