Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is really hard to get pics of Layla as she wants to be on the move all the time but i got a couple more of Chance and thought they were cute so i had to share

·
Registered
948 Posts
He's very very cute!!!

Question though.. will his nose be completely black eventually? I've noticed that every boxer I've seen has a black nose by adulthood.. Mia's looked like Chance's when she was born...

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Flutterby\";p=\"22742 said:
He's very very cute!!!

Question though.. will his nose be completely black eventually? I've noticed that every boxer I've seen has a black nose by adulthood.. Mia's looked like Chance's when she was born...
That's a great questions.  I just assumed that color of the puppy's nose was the same as it would be as an adult.  Is that not the case?  I'd really like to know the answer to that one too.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
In my experience most if not all of the pink around the nose and the mouth have eventually turned black. Being that Chance is all white, he might get to keep that pink lil nose!
Gorgeous pics by the way....love the black & white!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. I dont know about the nose to be honest with you. I hope he keeps his pink nose...i love it. Layla has a pink nose as well with the black spots...not as pink as Chance's. Well i should say she has more black spots on hers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts