Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The park system has a fund raiser right before they close the pools at the parks.  They empty it, then put in just regular water and allow the dogs to come swim ($5.00) for the day.  Here are some pictures (saw 5 boxers there) and had to drag Kiah out after almost 2 hours but she was starting to shiver and I didn't want her to get sick.  It looks so blue because the bottom is painted blue.  The park patrol was there and watched the dogs very carefully, only saw one dog they had to remove.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Tooo fun!!!!  I wish someone would think that up for here...but why do that when you are surrounded by beach!!!

Days like that make me wish I was a dog!!!!  They have so much fun!!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
OMG looks like a BLAST!! In that third pic, I swear my Sadie was transported there for the day!! It looks exactly like her!! Boy, would she have loved that!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a great idea! And yes I see a few boxers in there, including that little cutie that looks a lot like our Sadie....Looks like everyone was having a blast....

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
That is so cool that they do this! You can tell your community is very pet friendly....We are like Lillyzmomma we have the beach...well compaired to her's it is just dirt and some water...but dogs are not allowed either at all or off leash!

That looks like a fun day!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I was just thinking about this the other day. I wish all dog parks had a pool like that for the dogs to play in off leash.
Looks like tons of fun for them. And I'm sure they sleep well afterwards!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I wish somewhere in NY would do something like that! That is awesome. I think I would of had more fun then the dogs tho. They all look like that are having a blast. Too cute!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts