Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st you climb IN the toybox to look over ALL the toys, then you run and hide in the kitty house with your treasures, finally you hit the couch for a nap with your tongue hangin out!! She's so stinkin cute I feel like all I do is follow the 2 of them around with the camera!!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Too cute - pretty soon he wont be able to fit into the kitty house!!!!    I love the pic of him with his Baco!   (**Baco is our term for what we call the dry part of the tounge that is sticking out when they sleep.  It feels like a crisp peice of bacon - hence "the Baco")

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG I almost spit out coffee over the baco thing!! Too funny, that's JUST what it's like :lol:  I'm trying to catch her in the kitty house with her head up through the hole like a periscope!!! She's just a little too quick for me!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
she is sooo cute! love those pics, how precious

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So cute, I would be following wiht a camera also  :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
She is so so cute, enjoy her as they grow up so fast. Delila is getting so tall that my neighbor stopped to tell me that her husband was yelling for her to get the camera as there was a baby dear in their back yard. It was Delila the escape artest.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL Catosmommy about the cats, they think the puppy is the greatest thing we've done :lol: Donner is so involved with Blitzen I think he's forgotten all about them. Blitzen is smaller than all the cats (so far) so she gives them a pretty wide berth. One hissed at her the other night and Donner immediately stepped in between them.  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my goodness, Lori, she is too cute! Jumping in the toy box, hiding in the cat's house...Life is getting very interesting at your house  :)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
omg :) i totally forgot that u got a white one... she is precious :)... i just love whites

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
love the tongue... I have a pic of jessie like that too... its one of my favorites

1 - 17 of 17 Posts