Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kelly and I came down with the latest virus...which means it would be inconsiderate to take it to family and share...SO, we spent the day together just the two of us...and being the outdoors folk we are, we took cold meds and hit the road...here are a few pics from today...it was absoutely gorgeous out there!

Thanks for letting me share!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Great pics! I was so glad I didn't have to leave the house OR cook. They came to me and cooked! lol although I did go to them last year and cooked so I guess we are even now. I hope everybody enjoyed their thanksgiving

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
As usual, those are gorgeous pics.  :D  I hope you are both feeling better!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
those pics are gorgeous !! what a wonderful day !! hope you all are feeling better..i know the colds stink!!
:) happy day after thanksgiving lol

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my, Jeanene those are beautiful!!! You take such great pics....Sorry you & Kelly weren't feeling well, hoping you are getting better..How did the kiddos enjoy Turkey day?

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
samsonsmom\";p=\"51880 said:
Oh my, Jeanene those are beautiful!!! You take such great pics....Sorry you & Kelly weren't feeling well, hoping you are getting better..How did the kiddos enjoy Turkey day?
Thank you! :) I am enjoying my camera...

The boogers LOVED Turkeyday...especially since we gave them Merricks "THanksgiving Day Dinner" as a treat...the canned variety and the treat stick...they LOVED IT!LOL

Ky ~ It was beautiful...Every so often I just had to tell Kelly to stop the truck so I could climb out and get pics...it was SO quiet! The silence was deafening...I loved it! :)

All of those pics were taken less then 30 minutes from here...and the shots with snow and without were only about 15 minutes apart...just a matter of elevation!

:)  Thanks again everyone...it's fun to share! Hubby says I might get a new camera for Christmas! Wahoo! :)

G

·
0 Posts
If I could choose one place to live..it would be WA...I have always wanted to go there...i esp. love the Pugent Sound/Seattle area near the ocean...before going into health care, from the time I was 5, I wanted to be a Marine Biologist...You gonna throw a house warming party and fly all of us out there? lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts