Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics i have of dungy right now... once i get hime back, i am gonna take lots lol

tired

get that out of my face

what?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol... he is... at home we say where is that bad puppy cause when it is quiet, he has to be doing something bad lol

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Aww he's so cute! He's looking like he's grown a lot lately. I love his ears! Don't they look so angelic when they sleep?! Then when they wake up, their true colors show through!  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Dungyy is such a handsome boy and growing a lot....I love the sleeping pic, so sweet and innocent, lol,  :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Dungy looks great, and is growing fast!  :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
He is so adorable.... I can't get over it!!!  I love the two different color eyes....  Do people make comments to you about it?  We hear all the time how cool it is that Blue has two different color eyes....

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Soccergk1987\";p=\"66738 said:
lol... he is... at home we say where is that bad puppy cause when it is quiet, he has to be doing something bad lol
Sounds like our house.....He's not usually quiet unless he is sleeping or being naughty. He is super cute though.....I also love his eyes.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yah people comment on the eyes alot but it freaks out some people lol... His eyes are one of the main reasons i picked him

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I love his eyes - too cool!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts