Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Cool pic of one of our cats, Jake
[img]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd149/danamartin2003/Jake.jpg

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Dana those are great! And you have green grass & flowers too...Lol, ours have been dead for a couple months....I loved that one pic of Sampson showing his teethies, like he's snarling at you

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, aren't new cameras wonderful.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Great pictures! The new camera seems to work just great!  :D

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
beautiful pics! what kind of camera did you use?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all! My new camera is a Canon Powershot S5 IS. Gosh, we were amazed at the clarity compared to our old camera. Willow, you are only seeing the grass we have left, our yard is missing A LOT of grass with those two and their obstacle course! We just planted some rye grass and I am ever so hopeful that it will take!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Great pics!
Your cat Jake looks similar to our cat Sylvester, excpet Sylvester has a black splodge on his nose and Sylvester is one very fat cat! LOL!

Heather

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sylvester is too cute! We have a fat cat too, Luke, but he is kind of camera shy. I will try to sneak up on him this weekend with the new camera. He is a beautiful cat - he is all white except around his ears and his tail are black. Here is a pic of him when he was just a baby with Skylar - gosh how she loved the cats - it was like she was their momma.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
The camera works great, all the babies are gorgeous. I'm sooo envious of your rose bush and green grass :lol: Just about 5 degrees here this am when I went to work! My poor roses are all wrapped up, covered with upside down laundry baskets and waiting for spring!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Great pictures!!!  Seems to me your new camera works great.  Excellent quality.  Keep those pictures coming.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
great pics..LOVE that pic of sampson in the sun...

aww the kittys we have a fat cat too  8O  20 pound siamese...fatty hehe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts