Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our friend in Europe just got a new dog who has done well in some shows in Europe.  He sent me some pictures and I love this dog - he is sooo pretty and I love his head!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I would take him in a minute, he is just so georgeous.  If I ever get a puppy it is going to be a Euro.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Wow, lovely dog, its still takes a little getting used to seeing them with long tails though!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well hello there handsome  :) Heather, he is gorgous, i'm with you, I want him :lol:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Can you get a pure Euro blood Boxer from a breeder in the states or do you have to find a European breeder?  Just wondering, because I see all over the internet Euro bloodlines but that could mean way back when but now they are like 1/12 Euro blood.

But he is beautiful and love the face and a full tail...I rarely see a boxer by me that has a full tail.  Once and a while I think Daphne misses her tail because she will try to chase her nub.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Most places in Europe are starting to ban cropping of ears and tails.  So it will be more common to see imports with tails.   There are a handful of great breeders in the states of European lines.  Some try to mix NA and Euro.  However there is far too much people trying to see pups labeled "euro" that are not the lines you want.     What happens is brokers go over there and buy dogs that have sub-par hip scores or some other fault.   They bring them over here, sell them to a BYB who then breeds these dogs, lables them "Euro" and sells them for an arm and a leg.   So you really got to be careful of who you get your dog from.   Its truly may be a European lines, but depends on how good the line is, and how wll the breeder protects the line.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Heather he is just gorgeous!! I absolutley love that last pic with the two males....the muscles!! Savannah is over here eyeing both those beautiful men.....maybe i need to print it out so she can look all the time. she could have herself a little sexy pin up :D

·
Registered
537 Posts
Gosh I love that face! He is drop dead gorgeous! I want a Euro too if I ever get another puppy. That will be long long time down the road though.

Andrea - laughing at that sexy pin up comment. I had to cover Harleigh's eyes. She is much too young for such a picture.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Oh, Heather... he's just beautiful! And I agree - what a great head!! :love:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts