Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Yes, I leave animal planet on for her while I am at work.

What's their favorite toy?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Lilly loves fruit.  Especially bananas.

Does your Boxer bunny hop when they burn?

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Reese will bunny hop, Savannah hasnt

Does your boxer(s) pace back and forth stopping ever so often to give you "the look" when you are fixing their dinner?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Everyday I get "the look"!!!  hahahahaha

Does your Boxer give you the, "Oh please, Mom, can we play?" look when passing someone, something, or while your doing something that takes your full concentration?

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
270 Posts
LOL...my older one sooo does!!  the baby doesn't quite know to do that yet!

Does your Boxer go bonkers when he/she sees a fellow play friend nearing your house????

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yes,  especially the UPS man...they love him.

Does your boxer keep flipping your hand off of the mouse when your are on your computer to get your attention?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
All the time.

Does your Boxer circle before laying down?

·
Registered
405 Posts
unless she is sheer exhausted, then she will just plop down, comfortable or not.

Does you boxer weigh 3x's her/his normal weight when she's sleeping and determined not to be moved?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AbbyandBrady\";p=\"21656 said:
unless she is sheer exhausted, then she will just plop down, comfortable or not.

Does you boxer weigh 3x's her/his normal weight when she's sleeping and determined not to be moved?
Oh. my I thought only Maggie did that lol.

Does your boxer grab your leg or arm in a hugging position and not let you go for fear you'll leave... or leave the room?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
No.

Does your dog take command of all the blankets you use, and proceed to drag them to her favorite spot in the house?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Mizorie\";p=\"21771 said:
Does your dog take command of all the blankets you use, and proceed to drag them to her favorite spot in the house?
No.

Does your Boxer jump or bark at the door when put outside by his/herself?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts