Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re: A little Fiona Fix...........

I can never understand why we have a king size bed and the dogs still want to sleep right inbetween my husband and I, lol.

Cute pics :)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

lol sooo cute...i know what you mean about sqeezing themselves into a tight spot...Chance crawls up on my lap while i am on the computer and curls up in the fetal position....and all he would have to do is go lay with "daddy" on the recliner   lol

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Sharon, Fiona is becoming a lovely young lady, I meant to tell you that when you posted those pics of her watching the cows....Why do they try to get in those small spaces? Because they can! Lol...Angel does that as well, but then she goes to the other extreme, "lets's see how much of the couch or bed I can take over"....

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Here is one more after she went back into DEEEEEEp SLEEEEEp...I hate it is fuzzy....Time for a new camera I think.  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now that last one is just soo typical boxer..Love seeing that cute little pink tongue sticking out...

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

samsonsmom\";p=\"22986 said:
Sharon, Fiona is becoming a lovely young lady, I meant to tell you that when you posted those pics of her watching the cows...."....
Thanks.....of course everyone is a proud momma.  She is an exceptional puppy....well yes you are right "young lady".  It is hard to believe she is already almost 6 months old.  It is on my list for her to get spayed on the 28th of this month.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Those are good pictures, especially the one with the tongue hanging out!

Haylee curls up in a little ball most of the time when she sleeps...just wish the 70+ pound Kaiser would do the same. He is all over the place when he sleeps!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Fiona is becoming quite the young lady.  She really has a very pretty fawn coloring.  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Fiona is so pretty, I just love the first picture with her all snuggled in.

·
Registered
627 Posts
sharonL\";p=\"22977 said:
...I will never understand why when she has the WHOLE couch, she trys to squeeze all 30 pounds of herself into a tiny corner.
Roxy does that too.  She curls herself up so tight and tangles her front legs and her back legs together somehow.  Sometimes I think she's going to get stuck like that.

Cute pictures!!!  Fiona is gorgeous.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts