Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your never to old for a Boxer pup, as long as his or health on longevity is provided for, As I'm a young senior citizen I'am taking the opportunity to do so. I have a beautiful male Boxer pup 3 1/2 weeks out of the whelping box, do here soon to hang out with my going to be 5 year old female EVA,Who was bred by me, who is totally despondent from the lost of my male Myles.
I feel very fortunate to find a nice 3/4 Euro breeding with A great health back ground From a great and caring family . I can't wait for the New beginning.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Go EVA! And congratulations on your new to be guy. Although sorry for the need. :(

Looking forward to pictures of the new arrival! And I like the young senior bit, I'll be there myself in June of next year. :)

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Congrats on locating your new family member! I am excited for you! I am no “spring chicken” myself so I know all about aching joints and keeping these dogs we love out and exercised it can be a challenge and some mornings I really have to force myself up and out there but the joy my dogs get from having their morning run is worth it and you just can’t be in a bad mood watching them play, I hope you take lots of pictures!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Congratulations Joeponds! I am glad you found your next soul mate for you and Eva. Somehow I now have standard poodles though there is nothing like a boxer. I am still at a loss without our Kai. When I couldn't find Kai a playmate of a health tested boxer I somehow found a standard poodle. He has been a chore, lol. $ weeks ago today we brought in a rescue st poodle or so they think. Big difference from mine, smaller boned and calm, I can say it sleeps the better part of the day till about 4 then that it till bed. He was they think about 5 months old. You will enjoy puppyhood. Being a older senior I am fortunate to still have my adult daughter living at home. She takes night duty and should I meet my demise before my dogs she will keep them with her. I am now done this Inn is closed. I am looking forward to lots of pictures of cute boxer puppy. Congratulations.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello guy's I been visiting grandson, had a blast, Trying to down load some photo's I',am a dinosaur, there is about 3 or 4 pups left in this litter DM Clear and ARVC negative {N/N}

He is my Boy

·
Registered
28 Posts
He sure is a good looking boy! Congrats again. Looking forward to watching him grow up with ya’ll👍😀👏

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Adorable puppy! I am so glad you got him how has your girl taken to him? I hope they are getting along well. I got my male when my current female was a year old she was glad to have another dog to play with but she was a little “green around the gills” for a bit with all the attention he had to have she got over it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats! I'll be 65 in a few months and was really hesitant to get a puppy, but after much deliberation (and wise words from actress Betty White in her book) I decided you're never too old for a puppy if you are physically capable of caring for it properly and have a life plan for it just in case it outlives you. Brought my little girl home one week ago and she's definitely got me running ragged, but I'm enjoying this "last time" with a puppy.
Sue

1 - 12 of 12 Posts