Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we were decorating the tree this weekend, my daughter found an ornament with a picture of my previous boxer Buster. Needless to say the tears started flowing!

G

·
0 Posts
Re: A picture of me sweet Angel Buster...

awwww, tears in eyes too..he is so cute love that you can get pic's done with santa I have to get santa to come to the house to get pictures done with kids and dogs can't wait...and he is very cute love the smile on his face..

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Buster was a cutie, so glad you found the picture (even though it is sad since you still miss him) it is wonderful to have a pictures to bring back those wonderful memories.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Awww, he's a beautiful dog.  I hate, but love finding old pictures, they bring back memories, but also make you sad.  It's a great picture, I hope it's proudly displayed on your tree!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a sweet pic Lisa and the story as well...These wonderful friends just never truly leave us, do they?

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
what a wonderful way of saying we will never forget you...thats great i know its hard to look at but there are so many happy times that we cant help but smile..:D

hope it brought a smile to your heart for a moment..he was gorgeous !!! looks like hes smiling and had such a happy life

·
Registered
780 Posts
What a beautiful boxer baby he was!  The picture is so cute!  We also have ornaments for each of our boxers and getting them out each year brings back so many wonderful times with them!

·
Registered
352 Posts
awww, hiya buster!  i love ornaments like that--i have one of our cat meeting santa and we'll take maddy this year.  it's so great to look back on every year and remember the great times.  it looks like buster was such a happy, handsome boy!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts