Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wish it was more "Christmasy" but I wasn't wearing the Christmas colors......

My mother took this picture and I think its my new favorite, so I thought I would share it :) and......... he's getting too big to do this with now

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwww what a pretty pic..you have a red haeadband thats christmany hehe

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Great pic! Tucker is such a cutie  :) You could probably try to carry him around like that now, but you'd injure yourself for sure!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That is a great pic of you and Tucker....Lol, yup, won't be much longer and you won't be picking that boy up..... :)

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
That is a BEAUTIFUL pic!!! Hes is sooo handsome and you are very pretty:) It looks like a good christmas picture too me:)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
tucker is getting sooooooooooo big....im shocked he was so small not so long ago. great pic. thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahaha I thought the same thing about the hair band  :p and the brown can represent the trunk of a Christmas tree LOL!

yea I already dont pick him up using my legs, so my back definitely feels it... but hey! my arms are getting quite big as a result! woo hoo! It looks like I have been lifting weights or something  :D  

I weighed him last night and he was 22lbs.... im starting to get nervous that he is growing a little too quickly. I just dont want him to have joint problems when he's bigger... :( but as you all know i worry way too much haha

·
Registered
648 Posts
[quote="BxrLv22\";p=\"61511":1o1lrzb5]yea I already dont pick him up using my legs, so my back definitely feels it... but hey! my arms are getting quite big as a result! woo hoo! It looks like I have been lifting weights or something

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
te he thanks everyone! and because its only 45 minutes away

[align=center]MERRY CHRISTMAS! [/align]

·
Registered
29 Posts
your both beautiful!!!!!! great pic! You should include a 8x10 for your lovely neighbor man!!!!!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
What a wonderful picture, two beautiful faces caught on camera.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts