Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Border Collie Jackson isn't very cuddly (we assume it's because he's so hairy and he gets hot) so this was a pretty weird thing to see... It only lasted a few minutes before Jackson got up and laid at the end of the bed, so I'm glad I got the picture!!!
BIG BRO, YOU SURE MAKE ONE HECK OF A WARM PILLOW!!!

I had to add this one too of Jackson poking his headunder neath the keyboard while I was on the computer.
DAD YOU'VE BEEN ON THE COMPUTER LONG ENOUGH, IT'S TIME TO PLAY......

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is so cute.  My sisters golden won't snuggle with Kiah either, she gets too hot and really doesn't like others in her space.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have noticed that Jackson has become a little more snuggly since we got Tyson, but I think thats just a little bit of jealousy when he sees Tyson laying on or near us, he doesn't want to be left out so he will cuddle up with us.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Those pics are too cute!  :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwww what a cute pic !!! print and frame i say :D

btw..i love that comforter they are laying on !!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my gosh, that is soo cute!!!! I catch mine snuggling like that occasionally, wish I could get to the camera for a pic as it doesn't happen often.....Great pics  :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They actualy did it again yesterday in the living room. I got the camera and just as I was getting ready to take the picture.....Jackson got up and laid down somewhere else. :? Poor little Tyson was laying there like  hey man where are ya going, I was comfy!!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
How cute are they? Love the face on the b order collie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts