Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, he just looks so darn innocent in those pictures...Kaiser huny, you shouldn't be kicking people while you sleep..Was it a bad dream that you were having? Ouch, I know that had to hurt and what a way to be woken up....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:lol:  :lol: Sorry....I don't mean to laugh, but I've been there and had that happen too with the back leg.  Nothing but muscle.... 8O  Poor Kaiser just had a leg cramp. Love the B&W pic!  :D

Hope the jaw feels better!  :wink:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah has almost pushed me out of bed.  She has slid off the bed  in the middle of the night too and scared us both  :lol:

·
Registered
45 Posts
oh I am sure that hurt like heck. What a way to get woken up. I have never been kicked yet, but have been knocked on the head really hard with Littlefoots head.  You gotta love the bed hogs!

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'm currently sporting a nice big red bump on the bridge of my nose from Hector pretty much headbutting me with his mouth open on Monday.  He got me right with a canine tooth - yowch!  It looks like I have the world's biggest spot!  I can't even wear my sunglasses because they rest right on the sore bit...

Do anyone elses dogs try to push them off the couch???  You know that thing where they pretend they're stretching but next thing all four feet are braced against you and you're slowly but surely being inched off the seat???

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hahah...when we sleep on the couch, Abby does the stretch and slowly inches up to the pillow, so within a short while, you turn your head and you are lip to lip with her. She apparently thinks the pillow was intended for puppy use.
In the bedroom, they are not allowed in our bed, but when she wakes up in the morning, she jumps right up there, typically causing great pain to either myself or my husband.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Ah yes, the oul strategically placed paw that they then put ALL their weight on!  Even if Emmet and I wanted children he probably wouldn't be able to give them to me anymore!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, I can't even count how many times Angel has jumped up on the bed and not realizing where she is landing, gets either me or Marq in those sensitive areas  :wink: ...I've woken up sideways in the bed thanks to Samson and his stretching and Angel is the worst!! My god, she will not move for nothing..It's like a ton of bricks and the girl only weighs 55 lbs!

·
Registered
948 Posts
LOL I've woken up to kicks in the face, butt in my face, everything!! lol just the pleasures of having him in bed!  :lol:

·
Registered
780 Posts
He looks too innocent to have done something like that!  :D

Zig is so bad at rolling around there is NO way he would be allowed in bed...not to mention his size.  Teak on the other hand will lay in one spot all night with her blankie on.

·
Registered
616 Posts
:lol:   That's the same reason OH won't let Scout sleep with the two of us anymore!  Now that OH went back to working nights, Scout and I share our bed.  Gunner has always slept with my daughter.  She hasn't complained of being kicked before; he just lays on top of her  :D

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
LOL!!!  when jessie was about 7 weeks, we didnt have a bed yet, just a mattress on the floor... she ran at me from about 20 feet away and smashed into my face and bit my nose to wake me up!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts