Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Rocky was going to get in trouble for being a little brat and as soon as I stood up he ran to the bedroom and this is what I found.......

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
HAHA...thanks for the good laugh! Those pics were too cute...despite him being in trouble you just hadda get the camera! Us boxers moms are too funny!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the camera trying to get some good pics of him and he just kept barking and jumping on me....it gets annoying after awhile.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Rocky07\";p=\"112925 said:
I had the camera trying to get some good pics of him and he just keep barking and jumping on me....it gets annoying after awhile.

LOL I don't need a camera for that to happen! I love how he went under the bed....that is great.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Thats cute :D  Maybe he thought you couldnt see his butt sticking out! :lol:

·
Registered
913 Posts
LOL..too funny!! It looks like he stuck his tounge out at you for "finding him" in his hiding spot..( as if his big ol Butt sticking out wasn't a dead give away) so silly when they do this stuff..you can't hardly reprimand a dog when your laughing huh??

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Too cute!
I think he needs to find a new hiding spot because it seems that he has out grown that one!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Rocky, you silly boy! You need to find a better hiding place from Mommy I think...It really is hard to stay mad when they do something goofy like that huh? Cute pics Lori

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
=))  Those pictures are great!!  What a smarty going and hiding under the bed......just like a little kid!  And I love that it looks like he's sticking his tongue out at you!!!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
How funny... He really wedged himself under there, didn't he. Silly boy. Thanks for the smile.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts