Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My kids are out like lights.  SNoring like two drunked sailors!   However they also have the gas that can peel paint off the wall so not that good of a combo!!

Yesterday they played for two hours with friends - and today they had a morning play gathering at our training center.   Some ribs and chix necks for Easter Dinner, walk around the yard to do poop control and now passed out.   Silly pups!

Anyone else have a good tired dog weekend??

·
Registered
441 Posts
Ours are passed out as well, the weather has been great around here! They have spent at least 4 hours outside running like crazy, for the last two days!!!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Fiona is out and snoring as well....She chased the kid all day today outside in the nice weather while we hunted Easter Eggs for the 50th time it felt....Thank goodness we dont have the gas to go along with it!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
All three of mine are knocked out on the couch.  We spent just about all weekend outside playing.  I'm so glad it's getting warmer here so that we aren't cooped up inside all the time.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
After going to both my sisters, Kiah and I went to the dog park.  She is now asleep on the couch, not snoring yet and no gas  :lol:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Sunny here all weekend but COOOLLDDDD 8O We all went for a good walk yesterday, today was even colder so just short play times in the yard.Both are sound asleep in front of the kerosene heater right now, lazy dogs :D Hurry up Spring!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
mmm... you guys have such lucky dogs. lol
My poor pup has had to deal with me working 13hr days for the last week.(I work half a black from home so I go take her out often) She's ready for tomorrow(my day off!!!!)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
It was pretty nice here this w/end so Angel has been romping in the yard a lot, chasing the rc car, barking at the helicopter :lol: It's a rough life :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Oh yes... my two are passed out @ my feet as I type... no snoring yet, though... they only seem to snore when they're sprawled out on our bed! :roll: We had a lot of meet 'n greets today... we always have large gatherings @ my parent's house on holidays. Nico was a bit unsure of all the new people, but he took it all in stride. So, yes - my pups had a big day! *hehe*

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
yeah Maple is also zonked out with not a care in the world, it was yet another ridiculously hot day so the husband and I took the kid to the beach, it's a looong stretch of beach where dogs are allowed off leash (which she didn't get to do much since she isn't trusted yet lol) but she did have a blast chasing dogs/kids/balls/waves lol we were there for several hours and now she is pooped :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts