2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mateo & I on vacation in Bar Harbor

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Maine

I'm trying to post pictures for you guys....Bare with me!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

WooHoo pictures, I am patient I can wait for a little while  :D

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

More pictures!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Yay!! Pics!! They were well worth the wait! Your babies are gorgeous!  :D

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

All right guys here some pictures!  I guess there might be some hope for me on the computer after all.  sorry all the detail and borders of pics are showing, but hey, better than I've been doing the last 1 1/2 years!

I will tell you a couple of pertinent things about me.

I help my husband and we build spec and custom homes.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks Tootsie.

I am currently down in Fort Myers, Flo at our house for the next week.  I am enjoying the weather, but Mateo's allergies are making the poor guys crazy.  :cry:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

What part of NC do you live in? We are looking for property in the mountains and have been looking at the Nantahala, Bryson City area, but on our last visit, it appears that it has been discovered.  :?  We are still trying to find that perfect getaway place. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

I hear you about the allergies. I've come to the conclusion that Maddie must have a reaction to the grass here. Her paws are much worse in the summer when we constantly have to cut the grass. I guess that's the price we pay for the sunshine!  :lol:

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

We live 20 miles south of Asheville, in Brevard, gateway to the most beautiful parts of the Pisgah Natl Forest and the Blue Ridge Parkway. We are currently building some small A frame cabins in Brevard, where we live.  Are you looking for land or something built?

Nano

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Either land, or land with cabin. We just want something that isn't real touresty or hasn't been discovered yet. Nothing with deed restrictions. We have that here already, so we want someplace to get away from it all!  :)  I'll have to look online at the area you mentioned.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Yeah, I know what you're talking about.  The cabins we are building are 1 acre plus lots with not restrictions.  It is in a nice area of homes.  No rednecks and trash if you know what I mean.  We are just finishing up the first one of our project.  We are going to build 9 of them on a 10 acre piece of land.  It is beautiful land with rolling slope to it.  Wonderful place to have a vacation rental.  Takes us about 11 1/2 hours to drive there from Bonita Springs, FL.

Nano

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Thanks guys.  I do have an interesting life.  

Thanks for being part of such a great forum!

Nano

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Re: Maine and FINALLY SOME PICTURES! YEAH!!

Great pics - your pups are gorgeous! By your posts, I knew you were very knowledgeable about training and behavorial issues but never knew your background. Wow, you do have an interesting life. All I can say is thanks so much for all your help and advice over that past months and I am grateful that I found such a wonderful forum!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

Oh they are all beautiful pics, but the let sleeping dogs lie really brought a smile to my face!! :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Your babies are beautiful.  It is so good to hear more about you and your background.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts

great pics!! all of your babies are absolutely gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Re: A very belated introduction & FINALLY SOME PICTURES!

I like the "pillow" one best :lol:  - great photos, great boxers and so nice to put a face to a name :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts