Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK it's in French :roll:  but i thought it'd be a useful link because it's a question that comes up a lot.

Weight Chart

It's not to say what's the right weight - just to show what other people have experienced.
And here's a weight converter because we use metric in France :wink:

Weight Converter Kg's to lb's

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thanks! I have been trying to find a chart for boxers.

Thanks for the converter....I wouldn't have been able to figure it out without it!  lol

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just wondering if there's anyway of creating our own Boxerforums one that everyone can add to? Admin & Moderators? Anybody know how to make one that we can all leave results on? Maybe an 18 month one and a 5 year one or something? Am i being pushy :?  just seems like a good idea :D ?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Great chart!!, I read and speak French, so this was not a problem for me :) ....Gaby seems to be in the average according to this chart...she's about 19kgs

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry but i hope i'm not bugging anyone by bumping this up....there's already been a weight question and someone hadn't seen this. :)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Wow, thank you for bumping it! I was also curious about Brodi's weight and I didn't see this.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Wow...what a useful chart.  Thanks so much.  It looks like my guy is under weight at the moment but that's because of his health conditions at the moment.  Thanks again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts