Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This girl must have quite the will to live...how many could survive to this point...how utterly awful. It is disgusting what people do or allow to be done.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Re: A will to live...NOT FOR WEAK STOMACHS

dammit i hate seeing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isis was close to that when we brought her home !!!!!!!!!!!!! 17 pounds !!! by a dam breeder !!!

if they would let us bring her here to hawaii i would go get her in a minute !!!! .. but i think the flight wouldnt be good for her..and too much on her poor little soul..

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...brings back bad memories....i cried the first moment i saw Isis..cried for her little heart that she was still trying to be so friendly and so hopeful !!!

i pray with all my heart that this poor little girl finds someone to love her and bring her back like we did Isis..it took almost a year but look at her now....so many people wont even bother to try...

i wish i was closer ..shed already be home :(

^^ Isis when we got her...she wasnt there yet..but well on her way..could barely walk..disgusting !!!! and these people are still alive? eye for an eye if i had my way !!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

OMG!! I am absolutely appalled, shocked, sickened, pissed off, sad.... I think about every emotion is going through me right now. I've seen some terrible abuse cases, but this is by far the worst!  :evil:  How can any human being do this to an animal. What a shame, and a waste of human life whoever did this to her. She must have an incredible will to live, even after the way she was treated. I hope this girl makes it and finally has the life she so deserves with a loving family.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts

RARR!!!!  :evil: I WANT TO SHOOT WHO EVER WOULD DO THAT TO A POOR PUPPY. SHE DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE SHE WOULD BE ABLE TO WALK!!! THERE IS NOTHING LITERALLY BUT SKIN AND BONES!!!!! Should not have opened that thread.. now i wanna go shoot the person who did that!
...Breatthhhhhhhh Kaity

·
Registered
294 Posts

tootsie\";p=\"43079 said:
OMG!! I am absolutely appalled, shocked, sickened, pissed off, sad.... I think about every emotion is going through me right now. I've seen some terrible abuse cases, but this is by far the worst!  :evil:  How can any human being do this to an animal. What a shame, and a waste of human life whoever did this to her. She must have an incredible will to live, even after the way she was treated. I hope this girl makes it and finally has the life she so deserves with a loving family.
Ditto....the pics made me sick to my stomach....hope they find the person(s) responsible and just take 'em out back and shoot 'em.    Good luck to sweetums and wish we were closer to help.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

:D i have an idea..i just called my younger sister who has wanted a white boxer since we got Isis..shes a paramedic for boston fire dept..has her own little house and works days..but our good family friend works nights and has moved in there and also loves boxers...

i am going to call my sister and see if she wants to take this little girl..i cant think of a more caring and perfect person for her...i think it might just be the perfect match...we'lll see if they are with taking the dog from pa to mass though..they might not want to do out of state adoption..i know she wouuld drive down and get her..not fly..but well see..never know :)

boy that makes me mad...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

i think im going to cal and see if i can donate to her rehab...i dont usually do that b/c well we are military lol = not rich by any means lol...but this girl hits me hard in the heart...

we shall see:)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I went through this rescue for Abby (and it's why I always watch their site!)...if your sister needs help if she is interested, let me know, maybe I can provide some information.  They require a home visit as part of the interview process, but they have people situated all over to do so. Most of the adoptions are out of NY or PA, but we are in CT and there is a local person for home visits. We drove out to get Abby, 5 hours...but if they have someone traveling in a particular direction, they will try to meet you somewhere...we didn't want to wait for her though so we drove out. She had already had too much readjusting and we wanted to get her into her forever home asap.  god...I would even take on part of that drive to get this little girl into a good home.

·
Registered
521 Posts

Wow, that is so completely heartbreaking, enraging, just so awful...I truly hope they find Sweetums a good foster and permanent family as soon as possible.

I do not understand why people do these things.  :(  :(

·
Registered
4,661 Posts

this just makes me mad! i wont even get into it because i may say something i later regret. I hope she lives and Ky please keep us posted on if your sister is able to get her. That would be so awesome

·
Registered
933 Posts

Now that's the kinda stuff that p*sses me off!!!  How hard is it put some food and water in a bowl?

Ky, I hope your sister can take Sweetums.  If not, I hope she's gonna be ok and some family can take her and nurse her back to health.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

It just makes me sick that someone could let a dog get so thin; they need to be horse whipped and then starved themselves to feel the hell she is going through.  Ky I sure hope your sister can help.

·
Registered
207 Posts

Wow. I would go get this girl myself if I were a single man. I fear I'd be needing adoption otherwise!

Its crazy how little respect some people have for animals.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

This honestly leaves you with so little faith in humanity knowing that people can not only harm but harm the weakest in a society. So many people probably walked by and did nothing. That dog starved slowly and no one did a thing. There needs to be harder punishments. If those people didnt wan her they could have let her go or given her away. anything is more humane than keeping her and starving her. WOW it honestly is heart breaking. I hope she lives and has a good life. Like so many of you, if i lived in NY i would try and take her home. :(

1 - 20 of 62 Posts