Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if this has been posted on her yet but this is from one of my other boxer groups Idont remember seeing this on here yet so sorry if it has been posted already.
The original post is from Jan.15th at 7:53 am

Lexi was STOLEN from her owners house last night and I need as much help as I can get in finding her and getting her back to her "mommy" PLEASE HELP ME!
She was stolen from an apartment in Rome, GA last night. I've attached a few pictures of her. PLEASE help us find her. If by chance anyone has seen her or knows any
thing message me at www.myspace.com/snjgunn or call me 770-722-4601.

So i just thougt maybe we could help on here if anyone is from georgia

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Omg, they stole a puppy????  8O My heart goes out to the owners and praying that Lexie finds her way home :pray:

·
Registered
374 Posts
that is horrible!!!  I'll be praying that she is returned to her family quickly...my heart goes out to them

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
That is awful.  How can people do such a thing.  Hoping & praying that Lexie is home soon and that whomever took her is severly punished.

G

·
0 Posts
Hearing about things like this just makes my blood boil.  People are too cheap to buy their own dog they take someone elses.  I think people that would stoop to their level are horrible people.  They should be punished for doing things like this.   :evil:

Sorry for the rant.  But I have strong feelings about things like this.   :cry:

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i do not understand whysomeone would steal someone elses dog. if they can't afford to get their own what makes them think that they can afford to take care of one they stole? morons. i hope someone has some info, she must be devastated.praying for the safe return of lexi.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Some dogs are taken to be used in dog fighting practices, some are stolen to be bred by backyard breeders, some steal them to sell, and others just steal them and sell them off for medical experiments.  So it may be someone stealing the dog to keep for themselves but not necessarily.

Just more reasons not to leave your dog alone in the yard

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Poor baby, I hope she is safe.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
sully\";p=\"68132 said:
Some dogs are taken to be used in dog fighting practices, some are stolen to be bred by backyard breeders, some steal them to sell, and others just steal them and sell them off for medical experiments.  So it may be someone stealing the dog to keep for themselves but not necessarily.

Just more reasons not to leave your dog alone in the yard
geez, i did not even think of those possibilities. i am have not had any coffee yet this morning. i thought "if you don't want dog for a companion what else for?"

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I hope Lexi reunites with her family. That is horrible, reminds me of what just happened around here. Someones house was robbed and they also stole their 4 week old boxer puppy. I can't figure out what the people were doing with a 4 week old puppy, but they weren't even concerned about anything else the thieves took. They are just pleading to get their puppy back. I just don't get people sometimes.  :(

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They do have a small lead on the missing pup but it seems to be going no where.  From what ive been told, people have been stealing dogs or puppies and then resaleing them on craigs list, claiming that they were lost dogs, or they sell them to research facilities.   Just sad what people will do to a family just for a little extra money.  I always keep Duke with me and if he cant go somewhere with me, He stays inside where he is nice and cozy.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Bruce went missing one day, he went outside to do his thing and was just gone a second later.  Turns out a kid on his way to the school bus saw him, and Bruce loving kids went to him....kid decided he wanted to keep him so he locked him in his house and went to school.  Fortunately when the parents got home, and the whole area was covered with lost dog signs, they let him go, but it was 12 hours of hell wondering who had taken him and why and how we were going to get him back.  Hopefully with this Lexi puppy enough people will be on the lookout and she'll be brought back home and the dirtbags who took her will be on their way to a cage of their own!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
My gosh....how horrible..If my house was robbed and Maverick was taken that would be all i cared about...well my laptop second since it has my thesis on it but anyway...i never try to figure out why people do this messed up stuff just thinking about how that poor mom or dad's heart is breaking without their puppy. wow i think id cry forever

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I sure hope they find she, she beautiful.  When did people start thinking about stealing pets while they rob somebody?  That just shows that parents are teaching values!  Worst thing I hear is when people break into or vandalize churches.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts