Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering everything the poor baby has went through she is always happy go lucky. Her jaw was also broke so she can only open her mouth so far. I work with her everyday with chew toys and making her bark. The more she uses her mouth the better it will be in the future. She has to have one shot a day for 3 days because of a bad infection.  Her breathing is a little weird but I think thats because of the surgery she had on her throat. Other than that shes doing good. If I can get her to sit long enough I will take some pictures. She looks so much better!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Bless her little heart - I'm glad she is hanging in there and in spite of all her troubles that she is doing better.  We'll keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Glad to hear that she is doing well Leanne, that poor baby...Give her a hug for me and hoping she continues to improve

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww poor zora! I hope she feels better real quick.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
glad to hear that zora is feeling better. that is wonderful news! keep us posted and big hugs and kisses to her from me n sumya!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I was wondering about little Zora. I am glad she is doing a bit better. Sam and Lucy send Boxer hugs and kisses her way!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts