Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He looks so big and strong! Athletic.

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
Yea, he's a pretty big boy. Bout 85 lbs. Its funny because he is strong but doesn't have the stamina of the smaller boxers. Your girl would leave him in the dust. lol

·
Registered
514 Posts
Those are great pictures of Zuke he is a very nice looking dog. I know what you mean my boy is a year now almost and he is 75lbs he tries to keep up with my female who is a lot smaller and she leaves him in the dust!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are great pictures of Zuke he is a very nice looking dog. I know what you mean my boy is a year now almost and he is 75lbs he tries to keep up with my female who is a lot smaller and she leaves him in the dust!
He plays with a female all the time and she is like a gazelle. So graceful where Zuke is like a bull. lol

He has learned though to chase her only a little ways and then she will come back instead of trying to keep up with her.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I wish I had a good camera to take shots of my girl leaping thru the air she might be small but she is like a gymnast my male will run towards her and she will meet him in the middle and then leap in the air and vault over his back while he stands there like "where did she go?" its so funny. That's the great thing about boxers they always make you laugh its impossible to be in a bad mood around them!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I wish I had a good camera to take shots of my girl leaping thru the air she might be small but she is like a gymnast my male will run towards her and she will meet him in the middle and then leap in the air and vault over his back while he stands there like "where did she go?" its so funny. That's the great thing about boxers they always make you laugh its impossible to be in a bad mood around them!
Haha!

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do almost all my pictures on my phone. I have an I phone so I just hold down the picture button in a burst and pic the ones I like. If you have a decent cell phone camera, its pretty easy to do action shots

·
Registered
21 Posts
There is an app called SnapStill at iOS App Store (not sure about android). It lets you pull stills out of a video frame by frame. Makes for awesome action shot stills. It’s free for iOS and easy to use.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts