Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or are boxers addictive.  I recently got Bo and now I want another one.  I just love 'em to death.  Is this something that happens regularly after getting one boxer?  My little Bo is just sooooo cute.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
they are addicting! i want another but dont have the room or time for a third one. Plus i am working hard with my two now i think i would be run ragged if i added a third one. One day though i will add my male to the mix!

·
Registered
942 Posts
I'm the same way Andrea, I'd love to add another to the mix...maybe a white one, but these two already run our house. lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
VERY ADDICTIVE!!  I'm on my third now.  I was raised with boxers and dobermans.  When I got married and had my first child I went out and got a female and when she turned 10 I got my male .....my female was put down about a year ago now from cancer at age 12 and about six months later I got my next female.  My male quickly came out of the "Funk" he was in from losing his friend....I couldn't imaging not having this type of entertainment in my life.....LOL....they keep me laughing all day!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
SUPER!!! I'm sooo jealous of everyone on here that have TWO!!! Losers!  :wink:

I wanted a second one but hubby didn't want a FEMALE boxer... so we got Kyrie... I love her to death... but a boxer she is not!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Very addiciting..There should be a club for us!!! We are planning for our third come spring :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts