Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep thats right besides getting Capone & Punch were getting a lovely female named Bulah.Shes 3 years and spayed.Shes coming from the same lady Im getting Capone from.I will be getting her when we get a house.I didnt want to tell everyone until she was actually here but Im excited.Heres some pics

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well we did bid on one but they dont want to come down on the price so we went and looked at two more today and possibly putting a bid on one.

·
Registered
977 Posts
:D Excellent!! She's got such a beautiful face - can i have her? :wink: How come you're getting her? Can someone actually give up such cute dog?!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well shes got a house full right now plus 6 kids to take care of.She got her kinda as a rescue for a byb.Bulah had been kept in a kennel with no excerise.When she got her she was 80+ lbs shes now at 65lbs.The flies had got to her so she does have some spots on her.She had been bred twice with the orginal owner.She is scared of men so I have some working to do with her.But like you said how could u turn her down

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Congrats! She's beautiful, I even love her name!! It fits her.
Good luck on the house search!  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my, look at that face...She's lovely...Congrats on your newest addition...3 boxers? Wow, you are brave..Lol...Good luck on the house hunting...Make sure you have a biiiggg yard  :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts