Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Adding another addition

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  boxerbaby18 
#1 ·
Yep thats right besides getting Capone & Punch were getting a lovely female named Bulah.Shes 3 years and spayed.Shes coming from the same lady Im getting Capone from.I will be getting her when we get a house.I didnt want to tell everyone until she was actually here but Im excited.Heres some pics

See less See more
#6 ·
Well shes got a house full right now plus 6 kids to take care of.She got her kinda as a rescue for a byb.Bulah had been kept in a kennel with no excerise.When she got her she was 80+ lbs shes now at 65lbs.The flies had got to her so she does have some spots on her.She had been bred twice with the orginal owner.She is scared of men so I have some working to do with her.But like you said how could u turn her down

#7 ·
Congrats! She's beautiful, I even love her name!! It fits her.
Good luck on the house search!  :)

#11 ·
Oh my, look at that face...She's lovely...Congrats on your newest addition...3 boxers? Wow, you are brave..Lol...Good luck on the house hunting...Make sure you have a biiiggg yard  :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.