Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Honeyec\";p=\"132598 said:
Sorry to be a pedant, but if you're expecting people to vote by the standard, then you've just disqualified Daisy.
I havent voted for standard i voted cuteness :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Thanks for whoever voted for Sammy, much much appreciated, doesn't look like she'll win, I didn't expect her to anyway, but thanks again for the vote!

Chase

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Sorry to be a pedant, but if you're expecting people to vote by the standard, then you've just disqualified Daisy.
Well obviously we're not asking that... Daisy is a pretty girl... I think people understand what we meant... we're not going to count color... that wouldn't be fair... though body posture... form... shape... etc... should play a small part...

that's basically what makes our babies cute... handsome... pretty... gorgeous... etc. People can vote how they please... that's the point of voting.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Id like to thank everyone that voted for my beautiful boy, and that this was great fun!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
And yay to everyone for raising money for the forum :D  :D  :D

Zulu will be in the senior section next year, makes me feel so sad that he is getting older, i want to have him with me forever :cry:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah and Keegan would never do well in any real conformation but I entered them to support the forum and it was so much fun trying to get stacked pictures; my niece and I laughed so hard.  I tried to use the standard for topline and head but didn't consider color at all.  All of those entered (and those who weren't) are winners to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.