Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hes about 7 months old (born July 2nd) and weighs about 62-65 anyone estimate what his adult weight might reach out to be?
and should he be fed less because arent their adult weight supposed to be around the 60s full grown and not at 7 months?

thanks

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    160.2 KB Views: 196

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
every boxer is different. we have some boxers on here that are 35 pounds full grown and some that are 90 pounds full grown.do you know how big the parents are?

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
8O im no help Isis is 84 pounds... but i know it all goes by the parents, their family tree, whether they are american,german,etc etc

plenty on here can help ya jsut hold tight...

hes gorgeous btw

·
Registered
882 Posts
yep I'd have to say that there all different and it depends on the genetics of the parents as well....I don't think I would feed him any less unless he's looking to be overweight, your vet can tell you that.... he appears to be in good shape judging by the pic you posted, but all I can say is he's gonna be a BIG boy!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
8O holy! Well hes 7 months and 65lbs now? I can even imagine....my girl is 15 months and 50lbs.
I'd say your out to have a big boy when he gets older...any idea on the weight of his father? that would give you perhaps a
ball-park figure.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Weight is largely irrelevant.  Feed so that you don't see hip bones and all you see are outlines of the last two ribs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts