Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keegan is a bit tired, here are some pics.  Kiah was trying to get him to play, my "wild child" recovers after about 5 minutes and is ready to go again.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sharon, do you notice his rib and how much it sticks out.  He is still pretty thin, I can tell he has put some weight on but I can still feel his hip bones but not as much on his spine anymore.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awww look at him !! hes just so beautiful !!! Kiah is like come onnnnnnn get upppppppppppp  hahahahha

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I love it when they are all tired! He is so cute, just trying to soak up some sun- maybe to recharge? :)
I don't think his rib looks normal. maybe it is just the angle of the picture but it looks more like a knot than a rib.  Perhaps it was broken at one time?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is definately his rib, but the other side does not stick out as much.  I just took them outside and I don't see it if he is standing straight.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Keegan is a cutie patootie!  I love his basking in the sun.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww...Keegan is so handsome. A tired boxer is a good boxer!  :D

·
Registered
913 Posts
Ohhhh..so precious..the last pic looks like Kiah is looking at Keegan like "whats the matter with you boy!! get up and play!!"
looks like they had a grand ( but exahsting time together!! ) How fun!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL yeah she's like... WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!?????

I remember the dog park use to "kill" Odin... now he's like Kiah... and ready to play five minutes later!!

They look great!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great Barb..Poor guy looks tuckered out and Kiah just isn't getting why :) What a handsome guy he is and glad to see how well they are getting along now.....I don't know about the rib thing Barb, did you ask your vet about it?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Awww..Those pics are great! I love that look Keegan is giving Kiah..like damn woman don't you ever sleep?!?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
samsonsmom\";p=\"105620 said:
Those are great Barb..Poor guy looks tuckered out and Kiah just isn't getting why :) What a handsome guy he is and glad to see how well they are getting along now.....I don't know about the rib thing Barb, did you ask your vet about it?
We went yesterday afternoon to see the vet, and he said like Sharon did that it was a floating rib and nothing to worry about.  About 5% of dogs have ribs that stick out like this and he thought that once Keegan puts on a bit more weight it won't be as noticeable.

·
Registered
381 Posts
barb - great looking kids as usual!

A small camera tidbit for you (or anyone else) if you are interested.  The third picture looks kind cool because you see Kiah's silhouette, so it's a neat picture.  But if you want to see the details of Kiah (the color of her coat, her face, etc..) you have to force the flash on.  Think of it this way, in the auto mode when you pointed your camera at the dogs it "see's" a lot of light since there is that bright light shining through the door, so it figures it doesn't need the flash, and therefore it's off when you take your picture.  When you force the flash on it lights up everything in the darker shadows and it'll help balance out the light in the picture.  Pictures inside, in front of windows, are some of the hardest pictures to take (unless you are standing right next to the window to be on the "lit up" side of the dog/person/object in regards to the lighting.

I'm turning into a real camera nerd but I love it!!  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the tip.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts