Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i am home for winter break and I have obviously brought dungy home w/ me.  He is home w/ my 2 other family dogs, one a lab one a rott.  Well the lab in the past had shown some aggressiveness towards dungy but it is bad right now.

I am always with them but snickers (the lab) always snarls at dung and when dungy barks at him or gets too close he goes off an dung and not playfully like the rott.  He tries to bite dung and has gotten him a few times and made him cry but no marks or anything.  But snick is being SOOO bad like I have never heard or seen him growl sooo aggressivly b4 and tries to go after dungy.

PLEASE HELP!!! I dont know what to do, i am gonna be here a month w/ the other dogs

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
My parents dogs are that way, but they just got them from a rescue and my parents are working on them.  I wish I could help but we are only there for a few hours at time so we just keep them separated for the most part.  I hope it gets better though.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
My friend's lab has bit my puppy 3 times now.  Otherwise it's the friendliest dog ever, so I basically just have to keep Oggie on a leash when I'm over there so I can watch over him.  Twice it was a food issue, but I think labs in general just can't keep up with a boxer energy after a while, they just get sick of it.  I really just think with puppies you have to keep them near you when they around any other dogs.  I'm looking forward to Oggie becoming full size so he can take care of himself!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts