Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My picture CD came in the mail today :) Love seeing pics of Rocky in action.. He always looks like he is having a blast. Except the dog walk pics.. He seems a little wary.. He had a little scare a few days before the trial and I wasn't sure how he would act.. Pictures don't lie... :( Hopefully I can get him comfortable on it again.

Not a good 2o2o.. Oops! LOL

It's ok Rocky!!

MORE....

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Awesome pictures. Great job Rocky!!!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Great job! I REALLY love Rocky! His structure/conformation seems to get better and better as he gets older. Didn't think it was possible lol but he's turning into a handsome boy!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Great photos Lisa!!! Your Rocky is sooooo handsome :)

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you everyone!! :)

Nice pics !
What scared him on the dog walk?

:)
Nothing tragic.. He was just being a scaredy cat LOL.. During training one night he had a lot of speed going across the walk and when he hit the plank to go down it got to bounching and made a lot of noise. He shot off the dogwalk like someone put fire on his butt LOL.. Silly boy!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi,
I have just joined the Boxer Forum as I have 2 boxer puppies. I would love to do agility with my little boy as he is so intelligent and can do what ever I ask although he is only 5 months so too young to start. I noticed your pictures, they are fantastic your boy looks like he is having so much fun :) i am really jealous, well done

Courtney & Cass

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts