Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just some background first; there are only 2 of us in our agility class the other dog is a 1 year old Beagle (he is just adorable).  Kiah usually is hyper when we first get there and by half of the class she settles down and does ok.  Tonight, she settled down right away, did all of the practices perfect; jumps, tunnels, dog walks and table.  At the end of class the instructor had us go through 2 tunnels (1 straight and 1 curved) and then over a jump.  Kiah did it perfect and so fast; I was one proud momma.  The best thing was she was off leash most of the time and stayed right with me even though the next class was watching with their dogs towards the end of our class.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Barb,
That sounds like a great night at agility. I bet you were super proud of her and your self.  Way to go Kiah I hope she can keep up the great progress.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Oh man that's great!! Great job Kiah!!! You'll have to have some one take video or something... I'd love to see her in action!! I love watching doggy sports!

ESPN2 had an hours worth of dog competition out in Austin, TX and I was loving the whole show... from the agility course... vertical jump... frisbee and OMG the jack russell hurdle!!! HILARIOUS!!

We're sooooo proud of you Kiah... great job!!!!!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Yayyyyy Kiah, you go girl and show em what Boxers can do!!!!! :D

Barb i'd be beaming with pride too, Yay for you both :D

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Yay Kiah!!! :clap:

I'd like to do agility with Henry, but there's no place down here.  We'd have to go all the way to Houston! :(

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
WooHoo!!! WTG Barb and Kiah!! Would love to see it!  :)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Awww! Way to go you two  :clap:  I can't wait to get Brodi into agility it sounds like so much fun!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't know if we are going to do any videos of this class but the next one we start to work on a whole agility course so I have a friend who is going to come and video it for me.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh I bet you were soo proud Barb....Well done you guys

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
way to go barb and kiah!! i agree... would definitely like to seem some footage of that!!!! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts