1,313 Posts
Re: Agility Tonight..

Yea! Can't wait to see Hanna in action!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Here is a small video I took of Shelly (Member - Bumpy's Dog)   She takes class with us and she was working the weave poles last week.

·
Registered
696 Posts

Good luck, Hanna -- make Mommy proud! :)

And aww... SHELLS!! She looks great!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Yep Shelly is kicking some agility butt!  Its fun to train with them.  Feel bad for the third person in class who has an austrailan shepard because Hanna and Shelly think its a Thurs night boxer party!

·
Registered
537 Posts

I SOOOOO want to do agility. It's my favorite thing to watch dogs do. It amazes me what dogs are capable of learning. Good luck and I can't wait to see a video.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

When I saw the subject of the post, I thought she better be bringing her camera this week  :lol:   Can't wait to see the videos.  Shelly is doing awesome.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

I thought the same thing Barb! Don't bother signing on tomorrow if you don't have video! :bigrazz: J/K

Would love to see Hanna in action. I always wanted to do agility. I had planned it before I got Buster, and then, well he had about one good leg with his hip dysplasia and knee issues, so that was out. Maddie would be perfect for agility, but I have skin kids now so I have to be soccer mom, tai kwon do mom, roller skating mom, well, you get the picture! Someday I guess!  :lol:

·
Registered
537 Posts

[quote="tootsie\";p=\"92865":1d6jx752]but I have skin kids now so I have to be soccer mom, tai kwon do mom, roller skating mom, well, you get the picture! Someday I guess!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Here we are doing weaves - I did take Video to send to H&Ks breeder too -

Then there is a jump sequence -

Then there is our jump outake -

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Look at her go!
Phoenix actually got "invited" to a pre-agility class that starts this saturday so I'm pretty excited to see how she does!
Hope she catches on like Hanna!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Those are our practice stations.  I like when we have a mini course and all the things are put together.   Those are the fun ones.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Good job Hanna. How many classes have you had so far, she looks like she is doing great.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We have had 6 private hour lessons.  3 group class with our competitive agility instructor, also had about 2 months of agility practice / instruction with a different instructor on Thu nights.  So we have been going twice a week.  She is getting very good with control and being off lead.  She wanders but will come right back.   Thurs night we do stations so it kinda stinks because I like running a mini course.  So hopefully soon.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Thanks for sharing the videos.  And two paws up for Hanna and her hard work!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Way to go Hanna! That looks like so much fun!  :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts