Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I shouldn't even be laughing at this, but Emmet just rang me in an absolute Pauline Fowler (that's a majorly bad mood, to all our US friends!) - Tink's new thing is pulling stuff off the kitchen table when we're not looking - well, Emmet was upstairs and looked out the bedroom window to see if she was in the garden and what does he see blowing around out there???  A 50 euro note, a 20 euro note, a 10 euro note... he ran out to her and there she was, happily ripping up a fiver while Hector chewed on his ATM card!  She was after pulling his wallet off the table and flittering the contents ALL OVER the back garden.

Christ, but I found it very hard not to laugh my head off down the phone!

Needless to say, she got a fair slap on the arse for that!

·
Registered
381 Posts
No joke - Lola ate my wallet 2 weeks ago.  Luckily for me she didn't destroy any cash.  She damaged 3-4 credit cards and I already have them replaced.  The gross thing was she actually, literally, ate the leather wallet.  I ended up finding it in a turd.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Honeyec\";p=\"8890 said:
but Emmet just rang me in an absolute Pauline Fowler (that's a majorly bad mood, to all our US friends!)
I didn't know that expression! Haha! Good one! Is it rhyming slang for "Scowler" or is it just that she was such a miserable old hag? I shared the "brown trout" one with my brother a couple of days ago :lol:
Just as well we love our dogs - else we'd kill 'em sometimes :roll: I think that Tink and Hector were a couple of terrors  :rofl: but could've been worse- up to about 50 euros i can still see the funny side - above and Pauline Fowler seems like little Miss Sunshine! How many people here have had furniture destroyed - or worse!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
caillou\";p=\"8899 said:
How many people here have had furniture destroyed - or worse
So far the only thing sacrificed around here by Little Miss Maddie has been a pillow. Thank god I got home before she started on the couch!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
tootsie";p="8905 said:
[quote="caillou\";p=\"8899":1eqny0jj][quote="Honeyec\";p=\"8890":1eqny0jj] How many people here have had furniture destroyed - or worse
So far the only thing sacrificed around here by Little Miss Maddie has been a pillow. Thank god I got home before she started on the couch!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Wow Tootsie - that is not a sight i'd want to come home to 8O And Maddie looks so innocent :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
caillou\";p=\"8929 said:
And Maddie looks so innocent :lol:
Doesn't she though??? That happened to be the first time I left her out of her crate while I walked my daughter to the bus stop. I was gone a whole 10 minutes!  :x
I have to say, after that incident she has been left out on her own with no more incidents.  :D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Umm... Odin's destroyed all kinds of Sarah's toys. The only furniture he destroyed was the wire for the lights to our beds headboard. How did we find out... Steven hit the switch on the head board then went to turn on the ceiling fan... and everything in the bedroom shut off. We could NOT figure out what it was for about 20 minutes. Couldn't figure out why it would popa switch in the circuit breaker... then I thought... hmmmmmmmm he sure has been under the bed alot. Turd!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Wow! Hearing all these stories of misbehaving pups, I'm getting prepared!  :wink:  lol These are too funny!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="Flutterby\";p=\"8949":nyfhpk60]Wow! Hearing all these stories of misbehaving pups, I'm getting prepared!

·
Registered
948 Posts
LOL Thats what my boyfriend calls Toby! The things from Jurassic Park!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Flutterby\";p=\"8954 said:
LOL Thats what my boyfriend calls Toby! The things from Jurassic Park!
YEP...Maggie can open doors, LOCKED windows... its only a matter of time before she can open the crate! LOL!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hearing about these "bad babies" makes me think of the time my stepson came home from work and opened the door and BOTH his boxers jumped up from the middle of the couch, they'd literally ate a huge hole all the way through the whole thing!!!!!  Also, in the same week, his female chewed a hole through his mattress.  Oh for the love of our babies!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO..Oh these are way too funny...Honeyec, I can just see that money just a flyin and the atm card being chewed as an appetizer...Unbelievable...Tootsie that picture of Miss Maddie was hysterical...let's see Buck decided after all of our hard work putting up Malibu lights that he would sample one every day for a week. Each day I came home to find another one laying on the patio..Never did find the bulbs..Tia used to unplant my plants, including the cactus..Samson is my model boxer..Now Angel, has chewed my books, my shoes & she got my glasses of the coffee table and darn near destroyed them too!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
LOL Tootsie....I came home to that very site a couple years ago. What else can you do but laugh about it.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We call Tink Destructo-Dog.

Had another incident a few months back where i came home from work and couldn't figure out why none of the electrics in the house were working.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Don't laugh too hard!! Your day will come!! I promise.... :bigrazz:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts