Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He was looking at me as I was telling him about the celebrities who own boxers...and with a serious look on his face, he says...

I think you should go to boxers anonymous....and take all your friends from there with you.

LOL, I said baby it provides me with valuable information, and he said...like what celebrities own what type of dog??  I said its not a dog, its a boxer!! get it straight, and he went to the kitchen and poured himself a drink lol....

·
Registered
913 Posts
Ashley is tipping her head back and forth..I told her your hubby didn't realize that we have BOXERS..not just dogs...( I think I heard a little growl too..such sensitive furry people they are.. :lol: )

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
drew thinks i am ridiculous too but he spends just as much time on Rootzoo so i dont care lol... and he knows that he loves boxers, he already wants to get dungy a sibling lol

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
My husband tells me I'm obsessed. He just told me, "It's time to put the doggies to bed, honey."

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya know I agree with yall lol, if I pointed how he was addicted to corvette forums...it's a stupid CAR...LETTE has feelings damnit, she isnt a car!!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Lol, yup my husband too! He's always asks what more could I possibly want to learn about boxers :wink: ?! But I love looking at everyone's pics and hearing their stories. Almost like we can all kind of share our dogs.

·
Registered
933 Posts
LOL!  Yeah, my husband tells everyone that all I do all day is get on boxerforums.   :roll:  I do other stuff.  I feed my boxers, I play with my boxers, I snuggle with my boxers....lol!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
i feel the most ridiculous at the dog park and i meet someone w/ a boxer and tell them everything i know or something they might wanna know.  I am pretty sure i sould like a freak lol.  Like i was explaining about white boxers and the issues w/ breeding and akc and how they are not rare bla bla bla lol... and i know the people have gotta be like ummm wow lol

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, or when I go home and tell my mother something about jack jack and whats wrong with him because I read about it on here...lol...I dont think we could never have enough education about our fur babies.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
WHEW!!!! I thought I was the only one!! If he asks me ONE MORE TIME if I'm "talking about boxers" on the computer, I'm gonna SCREEEAM!!  =:)

He needs to quit buggin' me!

xoxo

J

G

·
0 Posts
haha you guys haven't been married long enough.  you have to break them in ;)

my hubby lets me do all the research, but he soaks it all up and loves boxers as much as we all do.  he'll even dvr boxer sightings on the shows he watches  =))

with guys you have to let them think it was THEIR idea.  :wink:

i was married 20 yrs before the  :idea: went off that is was time to break him in further. :)  now on our 31st yr!

G

·
0 Posts
Glad to hear I am not the only one!!!

He even made an account to try to join in.  I think he posted like 3 times    :roll:

He tells me to quit reading about them and go play with the ones that we have.  I told him I am LEARING things that I need to know about them   :)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Being on here gives Kris more time to play his World of Warcraft :roll: .  So, he doesn't say to much.  Only when he's ready to spend time with me and I'm still sitting at the computer just soaking all the info up. :lol:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
drew and i fight over whose turn it is lol... i pull up like every new thread and he is like ARE U KIDDING ME lol.. i was like o well lol

·
Registered
291 Posts
this is so fnny i did the same thing went i got home i went to that one link and told evryone at work too especially all the top celebs- my hubby teased and said he could'nt believe some of the names butt head im going to post a pic of him drooling in his sleep!!!!

i think i went overboard with the i love by boxer magnet on my car, everyone thinks i am addicted instead of a forum it should be baa. hi my name is stephanie and i am an addict  i have not been clean from fur for several years now.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I enjoy the handful of forums I belong to, because they give me a chance to interact with people who share my interests.

It's not easy to find people who read comics and grow orchids.  I have a greenhouse with about 150 plants...inside our apartment.  People usually look at me like I am nuts when I tell them this.  My wife really doesn't get it.  But then I started an orchid forum, and the people who joined grow plants in their living rooms, in custom built greenhouses, and even in closets.  They understand the passion behind the hobby.

I think that is what attracted me to this Boxer forum over all the others.  The people here seem to love the Boxer breed, not just for showing but for the personality.  And it was obvious that there were white Boxer lovers here!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts