Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share pics of my littlest one!

2 weeks old

Watching Cinderella with his big sister!

1 month old (swing doesn't work... so big sis helps out)!

Taken last night (1month old today... Feb 1st)

G

·
0 Posts
OMG...I love babies!  He is sooo  cute....who do you think he looks like, you or his dad?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aquagirl900\";p=\"75134 said:
OMG...I love babies!  He is sooo  cute....who do you think he looks like, you or his dad?
LOL NOOOO CLUE...

1 person said me
1 person said dad
3 people said sarah...

lol which everyone says Sarah looks like daddy... THOUGH I'm starting to hear that she looks just like me when I was little (minus the blonde hair, white skin and blue eyes). LOL Basically her. So I'm much happier now!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Marie, he is soooo cute.  Sarah is going to be a great big sister.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Marie, you must be so proud, You have 2 beautiful children, enjoy them as they grow so fast. It seems like it was just yesterday That I had my two sons and with the blink of an eye thay are 28 and 25. Time goes by so fast.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Both Sarah and Aiden are beautiful!  :D  Sarah is going to love being the big sister. They look so cute together!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my goodness, he is soo cute Marie...Looks like Sarah is taking her role as big sister very seriously and doing a great job at it to  :) Great pics of your skin kids, that last pic is adorable!!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
I was wondering when you were going to post some pics of  baby Aiden...he is so adorable Marie! I think he looks like Sarah too, they are so cute together, I bet she's loving being the big sister. Congratulations again, your children are beautiful.  :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BoxerForums\";p=\"75294 said:
They are cute together. Ella has the same shirt as Sarah.

Are you pregnant yet?
LOL WHAT!!!!????????????????????? BETTER NOT BE!! LOL

Thanks for all the comments everyone! I just thought I'd share... I want to post pics of them ALL THE TIME... but I try to restrain myself! LOL B-O-X-E-R FORUM!! lol

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
BABY PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO ADORABLE! congrats on one very cute little boy, and the cutest little girl :) Have fun keeping busy with changing diapers and sleepless nights :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts