Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Your new baby is adorable!  I love the name too!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Who is the white one? Is this your new one? I thought you were getting a puppy??

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is a puppy.... 5months tomorrow.  After sleeping on it *while at work* I decided to go and get him.  He was seperated from the two other pups they kept.  Being we had really bad winds and heavy rain he was still outside in the harsh weather.  Him and Attila were adorable and perfect in the car during the ride home.  I let daphne meet him slowly and now after a few hours she is protecting him and following his every move.  I gave him a bath that took about 1/2 hour...you could see the urine that he layed in and other things not to mention.  They gave me AKC papers but I aint going to fill them out because he is going to be just a loving indoor pup.  He is about the same height of Attila and weight but 1/2 his age.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will be working on a new sig tonight that includes all three.  I would appreciate any help and knowledge on teaching hand signals.  We are taking attila to the vet to get a new splint and also Ajax (Casper) is going to get a checkup to make sure everything is okay...hearing, sight, no worms...the whole nine yards.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Looks like everyone is getting along great! I think he is going to turn out to be quite a big boy when hes older!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Oh, okay, I remember seeing the pic of Casper but he looked much smaller...Kudos to you for rescuing that pup from what appeared to be deplorable conditions.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Google search Ajax the Great and you will know why we picked that name for him....

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
He is sooo cute! I got a book on American Sign Language book from the book store and use the signs that work for me.  Come, sit, stay, watch me, yes and most inportant NO.lol. Skye & Storm are 5 mos also they were born 10/09. What about Ajax?

G

·
0 Posts
how cute...I love that you have all three "colors" lol...so cool

Glad you were able to rescue him...and I hope he has a much happier second half of the year!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Aww -- how adorable! You've certainly got a full house! God bless ya'! *hehe*

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
welcome to the world of Whities!!! He is adorable and i LOVE his name. Glad you went and got him. Hope everything checks out ok with his health. Congrats!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts