Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:roll: nutro is a sponser...YUK...i was surprised when i saw that..but itll still be fun..boxers go on at 1030 am on saturday so well be there bright and early...and its outside which will be fun too..

ill take pics..there are only 6 boxers entered ...i think a few from boxer club... :D

wish i could bring Isis...but yanno how SOME boxer people can be about whites..which you know me that would make it more fun...haha  esp sincce Isis could SO careless about other people when out of the house...she pretends they arent even there unless i literally show her they want to tlak to her and still she might just say ya ya and keep on going..

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa could be really funny hahaha..i just might since its outside...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ohhh, I wanna go. But, I'm chained to a baseball field for the next 2 months with my kids on Sat. mornings. Both kids have games same time, different fields so no chance of my sneaking off to let the hubby watch. boo. Have fun and good luck to those entered. I hope to see pictures on the Yahoo group site.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
I think I would go and take Isis just for spite.  I know that's awful, but why not take her?  She might enjoy it! :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I would take her, she should be able to have some fun too.  Just ignore the people who give you looks.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I would take her too...such a RARE and EXOTIC boxer too (specially doing her dalmation impersonation...LOL).  I love the whites, Daisy,was my first ever boxer, and she was a whitey...since then I have had 14 boxers, all but 1 were rescues or freebies, and she was my only white!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Check the rules Ky, if it says it's ok to take your own pets, I would do it...Isis is a great example of a "success story" if nothing else and also as I can attest to, she is just a big love bug as well :) As far as Nutro sponsoring it, well ya know, it's all about money, heck Pedigree sponsors Westminster!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Nutro sponsors many shows, as do Pedigree, Purina, etc. - heck, Eukanuba not only sponsors but is named in the National Championship.  Distasteful as it may be, there would be far fewer shows (and far higher entry fees, and probably spectator fees) without the sponsors.  We're kinda stuck with them. ;)

The premium list for this show does say (caps theirs), "NO DOGS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE SHOW AREA except those regularly entered in the shows. There will be NO space for unentered dogs at these shows."

So Isis could go, but she'd have to stay in the parking lot....

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol Jen i guess i wont ..i just saw that this morning...i hadnt read the whole thing yet....

there will be 4 dogs from boxer club competing...Theresa's Shamrock ( Isis's buddy that i posted pics here awhile back ) and then the owners dogs and also a trainer s dogs in club..whooo hooooo

itll be fun..Isis will have to look at pics after lol

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LMAO my smartas* hubby just said, "will it be on tv?"

i said, "i dont know"

..he said, "well if it is are you going to hold up a big sign that says HI BOXER FORUMS?"

hahahaha

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i would certainly take her if non competing dogs were allowed...but i wouldnt push it now..not even the parking lot..as i will be there to support the boxer club boxers that ARE competing..

we ,as a club, are doing a HUGE walk in june..all together..its alot of other people too..so Isis will get her chance to be seen and noticed then lol..

she behaves unbelieveably well in crowds...partly im sure b/c shes deaf so theres no distraction that way..but she could really careless about being away from me ..and my sons will be there walking with us also ..so Isis is right on my youngest...she doesnt stray for a second from just walking along...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Ky, you need to put a sign on Isis for the walk supporting our forum.... :lol:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Does it make a difference that Nutro are the sponsors?

i think it shouldn't matter what colour your boxer is it should still be allowed to be entered into the dog shows after all just cos its a white one doesn't make it any less a boxer, its not like " oh this one is white so we'll say its an Akita" lol

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hmm yano willow i was thinking about a tshirt...IF the club doesnt wear them...ill find out next saturday....

hedgey no it doesnt matter about nutro i was just thinking yuk b/c of the issues with nutro food the past year..and my own personal issue that i had with it with Isis & Onyx..but them sponsoring doesnt matter...someone had to lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts