Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i didnt think it would happen after the first intro we had yesterday but dh' is my dog whisperer and he brought her BACK home and reintroduced...guess who had 5 boxers farting in her bed all nite..i'm amazed i had room...heres some pics of the little bundle of joy..she'll gain weight and this whole nightmare shes lived up to now wil be a memory..
kissin my jakers in the kitchen..hes in love of course

this pic should give an idea of her burns...their EVERYWHERE

shes starting to show some real personality here..extremely well behaved...yes she's also deaf we believe after talking to andrea and doing some tests on her last nite:( its ok though...shes SO tiny...

G

·
0 Posts
I am so happy for you! It looks like everyone is getting along great now :) Heres to a happy recovery Alfie!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
I must have missed something, you say she has burns all over her, burns from what, what happened to her.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
yay!!! glad the introduction went well this time!! she is a cutie!!! She will be so happy now she is being loved and has siblings!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
How awesome! 5 boxers in bed? LOL....I sleep with 3 boxers, one toy poodle, 3 cats, and a man in a king size bed....and THAT'S A TOUGH FIT! Couldn't imagine 5 boxers!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
she was tied on a chain first with no cover for sev days giving her a SEVERE sunburn over most of her body, was then put in a garage for 'relief' from that and suffered a few chemical burns from ''unknown substances''there was an aweful smell on her still the next morning after bathing, dh's dad said was the same one coming from the garage she was in is was what i was told, i have no idea what happened honestly you can see from her frame, the bones and the burns noone cared about her... shes a trooper for sure whereever she ends up their in for a ride, she sounds like a 300 pd pit bull when shes playing with the others, i couldnt believe THAT sound was coming from that little girl lol..

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Donya said:
OMG im so jealous. Im in love with her. If only you lived in Ontario!!! are you going to keep her or just fostering her?
i'm just fostering her:(.
would i LOVE to keep her..of course but she wont leave her without an awesome home then that makes room here for the next baby in need i come along or get called about...shes stolen my heart already thats for sure...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts