Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lola has a tendency to run ahead of me at times and this morning after running ahead she came back as if she had seen something strange.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A couple more shots from today:

Air Lola bean (p.s. this wasn't a high jump and it was on sand so no lectures please!!   :p )

WTH is this wild beast coming at me?  I want my cute dog back!!

Daddy making Lola look cheesie on the beach again  :twisted:

Another cheesie one:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
All the pictures are beautiful, but the last one really is beautiful!!! As to your aliens - ???? weird!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
The first pic looks like a boxer was there...doing a burn!!  :lol:

The pics of Lola are gorgeous! The jumping one is hilarious. Not cheesy, just beautiful! Nice shots  :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
those pictures were hilarious. I remember when Max would be running and those lips were a flailing, he was so cute. Thanks for posting pictures of your girl in action, brings back memories.  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Strange marking in the sand, wonder what did make it.  That last picture of Lola is great; I would frame that one.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow that last pic was gorgous, definitely a keeper...Had to laugh at Air Lola, kinda looks like a kangaroo  :lol: and the one where she looks like Cujo, way too funny.....Your circle is strange, have no clue what could have caused it....

·
Registered
280 Posts
The circles are odd, but the Lola photos are hiliarious! I love Air Lola! I agree with sampsonsmom the very last photo is beautiful!

Chase

1 - 10 of 10 Posts