Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Purina dog food is not a bad food most Vets recommend their products Vets as well as Veterinary nutritionists. It amazes me that people trust the word of someone in a boutique pet food store over someone who has actually gone to school for 8 years to study. Grain free dogs foods are linked to DCM and death in dogs I know this for sure because two of my dogs died from exactly that within six months of each other. Go to the FDA website and read about it. The puppy should be on a puupy food such as purina pro plan puppy or Royal Canin boxer puppy. These could be very well outdoor allergy’s the puppy has or something going on in the house. There is a shot called cytopoint that may help it is very expensive but it works if it does this is not a food allergy but environmental. Spring and summer bring pollen and mold my dogs have reacted to mold before please take the puppy to a vet and get some good advice on what to do and yes they can be allergic to cats my friends boxer tested positive for cat allergy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts