Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does your Boxer get them?  I live in a valley where everything gets "dumped and swirled around" and it makes for some bad allergy days.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Haven't had any trouble yet (knock on wood).  SLC is a big valley surrounded by mountains so we get smog really bad when the wind doesn't blow, but so far so good.  Guess it's like people, some have them and some don't.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Chloe is the queen of allergy problems. I cant count how many times she has been to the vet for allergy problems. We do know she is allergic to dairy but also know she has environmental allergies to.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
:bsofftopic:
RottsnBox:  I just gotta say that every time I see your little avatar, it reminds me of my Rocky.  I'm still dealing with the pain of losing him and I miss him sooooo much!  Thanks for being here and "making" me deal with this. :bsofftopic:

OK.  Rocky had some skin allergies, not bad.  Henry seems to be fine.

Zhanna

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah has both food and skin allergies.  Working on food; give Benadryl for hives.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote="Zhanna\";p=\"27175":ug8e1oux]:RottsnBox:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Guido has allergies. I don't want to spend all the money to get him tested to figure out exactly what he is allergic too since they are just going to recommend Benadryl regardless.

He gets 50 mg of Benadryl each night and that works great for him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts