Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A breeder friend of mine asked me to take care of one of the pups from her litter his week and he and Allie have been having a blast!!  He is 13 weeks (she is 5 months)!!  Isn't he the cutest!!

I know , that evil woman!! (now I am thinking about keeping him!?!?!?)  She was going to keep him as stud but his testicles haven't dropped yet....does anyone know at what age they normally do?

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Ahhhh he is a cutie and Allie needs a playmate :)  I usually tell people to wait until 5 to 6 months to see what happens on the testicles....Sometimes they come down sometimes they never do....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Oh my...what a pair!  :D  I wouldn't be able to send him home.  :wink:

I believe that both testicles usually drop or descend by the time the pup is six weeks. I think if one or both testicles are not dropped by twelve weeks, they probably never will. I think that's when they say they are they suffering from retained testicles.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
He is super cute.  One of Dukes testies didn't fall, we waited until 6 months to have him fixed to see if it would fall, it didn't.  Hopefully his don't, then Allie can keep him :)

G

·
0 Posts
If she doesn't want him...I'll take him...He's perfect...we have Plenty (not) of room for ANOTHER boxer lol...2 just isn't enough!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my goodness, he is adorable....Him & Allie do look a lot alike...Lol, I can see it now, "nope I'm not giving him back."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts