Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) I'm off in the morning for my yearly trip with my sisters....Yes, i hope to meet Ky while we are there 8) Everyone behave and I shall be back on the 29th....

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Aww! can you please fit me in your suitcase!?!?!? *latches on to Willow's leg* please don't leave without me..please, please, please.. lol.. Have a safe and very fun trip hun...we will miss you  :(

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote="ChloeBellesMommy\";p=\"82446":2yh92sok]Aww! can you please fit me in your suitcase!?!?!? *latches on to Willow's leg* please don't leave without me..please, please, please.. lol.. Have a safe and very fun trip hun...we will miss you

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Have a great trip Willow.  Enjoy yourself, have a few tropical beverages  :wink: you know, with the cute little umbrella's and maybe catch a wave or two! Ooh...maybe Ky will get you out on the surfboard and we will have another surfer chick! Or maybe not!  :lol:  Have fun!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Lucky you, have a safe and fun trip; say hi to Ky and her family plus give a hug to Isis and Onyx for us.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
have a safe trip! take lots of pics :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
BoxerForums\";p=\"82471 said:
Ky, if you get Willow on a surf board, TAKE PICTURES!!!
8) already have that plan ...haha...i HOPE she atleast tries it ! once you do...im tellin you...its an addiction that you cant get away from...where we surf is very laid back and smooth...so far from touristy which is what we like..surfs been crazy the last 2 weeks 15-20 foot waves whoooo hooo for us but she'd be horrified haha..now its nice and smooth at about 3-5 ft so thats perfect !!! and we long board so thats easier to learn...

will take plenty of pics ! :wink:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
WhoooHOooo Willow  :D Looking forward to pics, I'll be GREEN with envy! (it's 20 degrees here today with the wind howling) Just me, but I'd have to have one of those little umbrella drinks BEFORE I tackled the waves! LOL Have a great time visiting with ky and her family, can't wait to hear all about it!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:wink: you will do NO such thing ...haha how about we'll let ya wear my sons life jacket?

oh btw..where we surf you can touch the bottom !..and the tides are perfect ...low tide around mid day for the next 4 or 5

youll see...its crazy...see people surfing and people standing up in the water...its the way the tides and sand bars go..

we can put you on the boogie board and tow you on the surf board hehehe...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:lol:  Camera...don't forget the camera!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts