Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

My name is Lori and I live in Hawaii. I am a collar maker and own Shaka Dog Hawaii
I know some of you have been ordering, so I wanted to check out your forum and say hi!

I am slave to a Rhodesian Ridgeback and two Italian Greyhounds.

I look forward to reading your posts and seeing pictures of your lovely furkids.

Aloha,
Lori

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi Lori and welcome to the Forum!  We'd love to see your doggies and hear all about your adventures in Hawaii.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Hey, there, Lori! Very nice to meet you!!!   I grew up in Hawaii...and I have my eye on a couple of your great patterns...once they stop outgrowing collars every other day!!!!  LOL!  Welcome to the board!

Aloha!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
aloha..also here in Hawaii ..O'ahu..

luving the collars..might have to get 2 for my fur faces..although they cant keep anything on or clean haha..dam red dirt !

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hey Lori, glad to see you on here :)

Vega is cited about her new collar (although it is a surprise)

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Howdy from Texas and welcome! :D
I'm waiting for Henry to stop growing too!  Then I'm gonna get a collar.
Thanks!
Z

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome Lori, Kiah and I just love her new collar.  Hope you saw the pictures I posted.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Hello and welcome....I too am on the plan for a collar at the holidays.....I have already selected a color/pattern.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Hi again Lori!  Happy to see you joined us.   :)  Chloe is loving her collar and gets compliments on it all the time. Thanks again hun  :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hello Lori and welcome from Tennessee!  I'm also on the Christmas plan for my crew.  The collars/leads are beautiful!  I don't know if I'll be able to stop with just one collar for each   :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome Lori! We all love your nice things for our babies, glad you joined.... :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to the forums!! I love ridgebacks! If I ever stray from boxers (not very likely though  :p ) I would have a ridgeback named reggie! They are hearty healthy dogs!  :D

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
hello and welcome! i have been scoping the site out-very nice work you have done with them. I cant decide which ones i want, but once i do i will order new ones for my girls!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all for the wonderful warm welcome!

I am so honored to see the pictures some of you have posted of your babies wearing Shaka Dog Hawaii collars!

Thanks for your support!  I am still updating the website, and do not have pages up for the following trims:

--dots and stripes
--argyle and paisley

If there is ever something you are looking for and don't see, just PM me.  I am easy to work with and want to ensure you are happy with your order.

Here's a picture of my three kids:
Nalu is a 5 yr old male ridgeback
Lilikoi is a 3 yr old seal colored italian greyhound
BlueBerry is a 9 month old blue colored italian greyhound

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Hello Lori! Welcome to the forum! I am so excited to receive Sadie's collar and lead! I frantically check the mail daily  :lol:  I will post pics as soon as they arrive.

Thanks again for the personal service!

Alexa

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Your babies are gorgous!!!!  :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts