Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She made her 13th birthday, stubborn and lovable girl she was.
She has been the link to all our boxers except our first - Jack, Ruby, Flash, Pele, Kekoa.
Not unexpected of course, but still the hole in my heart is just as great. A great girl, had a great life.
Friday night warned it was time. Saturday I took her to her vet. She passed peacefully in the back of her truck while waiting for the Vet. She is missed, but now romps with all her friends at the Rainbow Bridge

·
Registered
566 Posts
What a sweet girl, I am sorry you lost her. My first boxer made it to 13 too even though you know its time it doesn't make it any easier to lose them. All dogs ask of us is to love them and take good care of them and it looks like your girl had it all.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Sorry for your loss, but its great she made it to 13. Sounds like she had a wonderful life.

·
Registered
69 Posts
David ~ I am very sorry for your loss. Well I am glad she made it to 13 which is awesome for a boxer. Huge hugs to you.

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
Sorry for your loss and it really does not matter how they live ...it's never gonna be long enough. :(

But for what it's worth, 13 year's is pretty good for a Boxer! So you did good! It's hard to appreciate it now but in a bit of time, when the pain of loss subside's. You'll realize you have a long time of good memories of your life with her and you will be able to smile thru the tears.

I know that is hard to believe now? But it is a "thing" and again sorry for your loss and Welcome Aboard in anycase ... sorry it's under these circumstances. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts