Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I thought I would come in and say hi. I have lurked here for about 6 months, but with the puppy and 4 kiddos I never seemed to have the time to register. But, the dog is behaving (for now) and the children are being good too... too good to last I know, so I'll make my hello quick!

Well, we have a classic fawn boxer, Eddie, who is just a few days shy of being 6 months. My hubby and I both grew up with dogs ( my family bred Old English Sheepdogs and my Hubby's mom was the director of our Local Humane Society), but I can say that we were not prepared for owning a boxer! Now that the shell-shock has worn off and we have become accustomed to the tasmanian devil we love him and cannot imagine life without a boxer clowning around with our little ones. He is not perfect, he obeys DH way better than me, but I know that he is a pup and is learning just like children do.

So, Aloha everyone! Have a great day!

Rebecca

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Yea, being owned by a Boxer is definitely an experience, which I wouldn't trade for nothing :) Look forward to hearing more about Eddie, and don't be stingy with the pics

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Can't wait to see pictures of Eddie!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Welcome to Boxer Forums!  I'd love to see pics of your new pup!  I lurked around BF before I actually registered too!  Finally I couldn't stand that I couldn't see any photos!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome!! I too lurked in the dark a little before actually registering :p
Enjoy your time here, i have found all the people very helpful for any questions and they are also very friendly!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Hello & welcome!! Wow - Hawaii, huh? Lucky you!! I've been trying for years to get the hubby to take a little trip!

From what I can see, your boy looks adorable... I expect we'll be seeing some pics soon! ;)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all for the welcome! I just figured out how to get the picture I wanted of Eddie in my signature. I'm hoping to get my newer ones uploaded off my camera later today. Thanks again for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum from WI.  So glad you have joined and looking forward to more pics of Eddie.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
heyyyyyyyyy welcome to the forum !! we are here also on Oahu...with skin kids & fur kids haha..dont ya hate spring break 8O cant wait til its over !!

welcome again ...Eddie is a cutie !!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hey if youd like to come to the Boxer Club of Hawaii met ..the next one is April 19th in Kailua..at 9 am...its fun !!! and everyones SUPER nice...there are 4 pups under a year so far..a few more coming next time i hear...

and a woman thats been a trainer here in hawaii for over 20 yrs and licensed in several different aspects of training is going to do free obedience for all the boxers in the club... :wink:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts