Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.veggiechews.com/

Because of the other thread I wanted to throw this up there.  Pig Ears, rawhides are not the best chews for dogs and neither is your furniture.

However if you dont like to give bullies, then the above link is a great healthy chew treat my dogs love.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I got Kiah "Sam's Yams sweet potatoe chews" and she loved them.  I will be so glad if this food works and I can go back to giving them to her.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wow, thanks for the info.  We just went to the pet store and got tug some natural doggie treats and a corn starch carrot flavored bone.  I am assuming these have to be better than the rawhide.  He seemed to love this new bone much better.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a corn starch carrot flavored bone
Just becareful with corn starch, corn is the numero uno alergyn in boxers!!!     We love natural treats, and I will post a good receipe for good dog cookies you can make at home.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Ok. Would love some receipes for my boxer! I love to cook & loves to eat!! :lol:  We have been givin him the corn startch bones since he was about a yr old.  So far no problems.  Will keep that in consideration though. :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Must be pet store day.  I just got back from our local Ma & Paws holistic bakery and I bought puppies some Bully, Jrs. (or Bully sticks) which I was told were suppose to be really good for the chewing urge instead of rawhide which they refuse to carry.  Anyone ever used them?  Kane's munching on his as I type and seems to really love it.  There's no odor to them and they are 100% Free Range Beef - well actually it's bull penis.  Whoops I missed that Hanna said bullies, so I guess they are okay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts