Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I got Kiah "Sam's Yams sweet potatoe chews" and she loved them.  I will be so glad if this food works and I can go back to giving them to her.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wow, thanks for the info.  We just went to the pet store and got tug some natural doggie treats and a corn starch carrot flavored bone.  I am assuming these have to be better than the rawhide.  He seemed to love this new bone much better.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Ok. Would love some receipes for my boxer! I love to cook & loves to eat!! :lol:  We have been givin him the corn startch bones since he was about a yr old.  So far no problems.  Will keep that in consideration though. :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Must be pet store day.  I just got back from our local Ma & Paws holistic bakery and I bought puppies some Bully, Jrs. (or Bully sticks) which I was told were suppose to be really good for the chewing urge instead of rawhide which they refuse to carry.  Anyone ever used them?  Kane's munching on his as I type and seems to really love it.  There's no odor to them and they are 100% Free Range Beef - well actually it's bull penis.  Whoops I missed that Hanna said bullies, so I guess they are okay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts