Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
He is a beautiful dog love those big solid boys. I have a mostly Euro male he is just over a year now he was 80lb about 3 months ago don't know how much he weighs now but he is very solid no fat on him.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I had a boy from Hiram Optima Grata and he was a beautiful 75lbs. He sadly passed away last year at 10 yrs old

View attachment 135738 View attachment 135739
Aw, man he was magnificent. And while I pretty much refused to believe it. my Marilyn when Struddell hit the 8 year mark ... kept nagging me with she is getting old and ten year's, is about it?? Frankly I thought she was full of crap cuz you know the larger the dog the shorter there lives.

And you know Boxer's are not big dog's and yet still ... one way or another sadly most seem to be gone in year ten ... what the hell???

At this point in my life I'm 62 ... I'm thinking maybe I'll get a Chi/Pom, cute as crap! And I won't have to worry about outliving my dog?? :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Kari, very handsome boy almost same coloring, Myles is out of a Encore sire and a dam by Hannibal, He is 7 years and still acts like a pup.
IMG_2982.JPG

·
Registered
299 Posts
And he's Canadian too, 35 Multi champions going back 5 generations , ha ha..he's my back yard show dog.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts